Wednesday, January 20, 2010

GO VIKINGS!!!

Hooray - we found fellow Minnesotans to watch the game with last Sunday against the Cowboys. Rebecca and Erik (below)and their three kids (who I don't have pictures of).


We had a great time together and Rebecca put out a great spread of food! We only took pictures of dessert.



Besides enjoying their friendship we also enjoyed their nice big flat screen TV. Isn't this one of the best photos ever!?


They are going to score again!


The only purple shirt I have is an old Rookfest T-shirt from when Andy and I were the WonderTwins. (We won that year I would like to remind everyone.)


But honestly I NEED a real VIKINGS Shirt...WonderTwin powers activate...form of a viking....shape of a shirt! Think it will work?

1 comment:

The ORourkes said...

It is on its way! Should get there on Saturday. Keep your fingers crossed. Go Vikes!