Hannah and Isaiah were children in the "market scene." Isaiah is in blue below.
Nick was a Roman soldier in the "whipping scene."
Charles and I were in the "miracle scene." Charles was a blind man healed by Jesus and I was basically an extra leading the blind man to Jesus.
Overall it was a good experience. They didn't have as much traffic as in years past because it was the same weekend as our big snow storm. I had volunteered us for the day after the storm.
We also spent a family day skiing in the Poconos at a ski resort called Blue Mountain. Madison opted not to ski this year and spent her day in the lodge reading books. The rest of us braved the slopes and had a great time. This was New Years Eve. By the time we got home that night we all dropped into bed exhausted and slept the New Year in.
Next year I would like to take the train to NYC and bring in the New Year in Times Square and watch the ball drop - just to do it! Any takers?
1 comment:
Nice school pics everyone! Can't wait to get mine!
Post a Comment