A couple weeks ago Charles and I had a wonderful evening attending one of Sean Hannity's Freedom Concerts held here in NJ. The tickets were a Christmas gift to me from Charles. It was a beautiful night. We had great seats. The concert started off with Lee Greenwood - very patriotic, followed by Mark Levin - excellent. Next came the Charlie Daniels Band - by far my favorite of the night. Amazing talent and a great entertainer. Then we heard from Ollie North. Michael W. Smith performed. He was very inspiring. Last came Billy Ray Cyrus - not my favorite. Overall it was an excellent concert. Each performer played 7-8 songs! I was amazed. I felt like I went to a full concert for each person. Of course Sean was there as well.
Sean is in this picture so I blew it up for you to see him.
At one point during the night Sean had all the Active duty military stand. Everyone around us started shaking Charles' hand and thanking him for his service. One older lady grabbed me and gave me a big hug and a kiss on the cheek. Then she pulled me back and asked that I give a kiss to my husband for her too. How cute!
The crowd was awesome!
3 comments:
So you look really tan and Charles looks really white. Spending a little time at the beach while Charles is working hard? :)
TOO COOL!!! And would you both give each other a hug from me???
Miss you and love you!!!
Wow, you guys look GREAT! :)
Post a Comment