Can you believe it? We are trying to pack and load the truck today and we had no running water all morning. Couldn't do laundry, wash dishes, brush teeth, take a drink, etc. On top of that the house began to smell like sewage. How gross!! Only one more night here.
Here's a pic of the new place. I've spent the last three days painting inside and will post pictures when we are in and settled.

By the way, all the snow is gone. It has been in the 50's the last several days.
2 comments:
Can't wait to see it in person! Will call you soon after the dust settles. Love you all.
Wow guys, this does not look like any Army housing I have ever seen before! ;) What a beautiful new house, I'm sure you'll enjoy it so much. Lauri, I don't know where you get the energy to not only pack and move, BUT TO PAINT AS WELL! I did not even know you could paint gov't quarters, but that is amazing you are able to do that.
Post a Comment