Saturday, November 8, 2008

Cooking Class pays off!

Yes, Maddie's cooking class is paying great dividends. Last night she cooked supper - Chicken Parmesan - a dish she learned at cooking class the other night. She served it with tortellini and green beans. She made a double layer chocolate cake with chocolate frosting for dessert. Everything was delicious!

Not to be out done by his younger sibling, tonight Nick is making homemade pretzels and wild rice soup. Yum!

Now if I could only get them to turn their dirty socks right-side in, I'd have it made!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds wonderful! What are you going to cook for me?!! See you all next Tuesday - I'm so excited!!

Love you all, Grandma

Kali said...

Nice work Maddie! You are welcome to come visit me in Nashville anytime :-)

Anonymous said...

Way to go, Maddie! When are you coming to Missouri??? I love to cook, too. Maybe we could make some things together. I love making desserts (cheesecakes and pies especially). I bet you and Grandma could have fun cooking together, too. She's a GREAT cook!

Love you!
Aunt Sharon

Anonymous said...

This is so much fun to read. Thank you for sharing.
Maddie, Sarah loved seeing your pictures and reading what you are up to. She would love your email.
Miss you guys!!!

The Schesso's