Monday, November 3, 2008

All about Maddie

Yes, this post is dedicated to Maddie. Maddie is a sixth grader at Upper Elementary School (UES). Her school is a fabulous building that is two years old. All fifth and sixth graders in our district attend UES. Today she is actually playing hooky from school complaining of a sore throat. (I sent her to school and I think she went straight to the nurse's office...) She gives a token cough once in awhile to make it seem legitimate.


Maddie has kept herself very busy. She has started playing the flute at school and enjoys it a lot. She is practicing hard so she can perform for Grandma when she comes next week!!


Maddie also has a membership to the local Youth Center. It is close enough that she can ride her bike there. She is currently taking a photography class on Tuesday, a cooking class on Wednesday, and a scrap booking class on Thursday. As you can see Little Miss Social is keeping herself very entertained.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pics of the kids!! I'm am very excited to come next week and see you all. Maddie, I will look forward to hearing the flute.

Love you, Grandma