Baseball and softball will finish up this week. School is out on the 17th for the kids.
Here are a few random pictures from the past month or two.
Hannah pitching...
and batting.
Maddie and friends to eighth grade semi-formal.
The next Joe Mauer...
Joe up to bat.
Nick receiving Boy Scout awards.
He wears short shorts...
Isaiah broke is glasses. While waiting for the new pair to come in he found an old pair of Maddie's that were better than nothing. I laughed every time I looked at him. He played an entire ball game wearing these things!
Next project will be painting the house. I need to have everything painted back to white before we move out. Anyone interested in painting?
2 comments:
Wish I could come and help! Love the pics - we had such a wonderful time with all of you! Good luck in the ball games, Hannah and Isaiah. And congrats on that grade point! You did well!! Love you all!
Not only did you finish, you finished with flying colors! Congratulations. Wish I could go to those ballgames with you. I love them, too. I go all over the country to watch Paige and Torri still. Saturday I sat in 95 degree heat to watch 3 games. Some say I'm crazy.....
Post a Comment