Friday, June 3, 2011

BIG test tomorrow

I have my comprehensive exam tomorrow from 9am until 1pm. I am ready to have this all behind me!

Had ballgames and practices every night this week as well. Next week Hannah and Isaiah's teams are in the playoffs. Single elimination. Hannah is Monday, Isaiah is Tuesday. I do love watching them play. Nick has had a bit of a speed bump with his running. He has been having racing heart beats. We've been sent to a cardiologist who thinks it is tachycardia. Nick is now wearing a heart monitor to record the episodes. Of course the episodes seem to have slowed now that he is wearing that thing. I am hoping we can collect enough information to have this issue resolved before we move. Speaking of moving... the moving truck is scheduled for July 28. We will be off to Virginia.

Realized I hadn't mentioned Maddie. She doing great - social as ever.

Maybe someday I'll have time to post pictures again.

No comments: