I got the giggles today. I got the giggles and couldn't stop. One of the tiniest cutest girls in my class sneezed and farted at the same time. The look on her face will forever be etched into my mind. I even laugh as I type. It was awful! I just couldn't get myself under control!
Any pearls of wisdom out there?
Nan is TEN!
2 weeks ago
1 comment:
Oh how many times I have been in a situation like this. Sometimes it is okay to laugh at them if you can get them to laugh…other times, you must find a reason to excuse yourself or pretend you just got an email that is hilarious or make a joke quickly!
I still remember a time last year that I was doing reading tests. Students had to read me the same passage all day long…over and over …and I timed them and "stuff"…anyway, one girl was reading the passage about jellyfish and read that they had "long, curly testicles." Tentacles just didn't flash on her radar apparently. I don't know if it was the fact that I'd been listening to the same story over and over, or the fact that she had NO clue she had just said it, or the fact that it was a situation in which i shouldn't start laughing…but I was literally biting my tongue, nearly peeing my pants, trying not to laugh. Oh goodness.
Great story :)
Post a Comment