Friday, November 12, 2010

Sorry!

Not much new to report here. Nick's Cross Country team missed going to state by four points. Disappointing but already looking on to winter track - didn't even know there was such a thing. Maddie's Cross Country team ended the season with her team undefeated. She has part in the school play - Sherlock Holmes. Hannah's fall ball season ended with one win but good playing time and pitching experience. She has a part in her school's play - Alice in Wonderland. Isaiah is not involved in a darn thing and I am grateful! Charles just self-published his first book. Hooray! It is a great read and I'm not just saying that. We hope to have our website up and running soon so you can purchase a copy if you so desire. I'll keep you posted on that. School is rolling along for me. I'm in my third grade class in Trenton full-time now and still have projects and papers due for my other classes back on campus. I'll be hitting the library all day tomorrow to make a dent in all my assignments. Hopefully my next post will be stories from the trenches at school. Touching and heart-breaking.

No comments: