Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Our first Break

Yes we have finally arrived. We have had our first big break...Hannah broke her nose last night. She was playing catch with her Dad and he threw the softball as high and as hard as he could saying, "This is the last one!" That started a tussle between Hannah and Isaiah as to who was going to catch it. Isaiah bumped Hannah and she caught it - with her nose. I could tell that it was more than just a bump. I had Charles take her to the Dr. After an X-Ray, the Dr. confirmed that it was broken. She is staying home today taking Tylenol and I'm trying to get her to keep an ice pack on her face. The color isn't very impressive yet but I will post more pictures if it improves.

The only thing she has now is some swelling.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Impressive, Hannah! Scott and I both said "ouch" when we saw your picture. You're a brave girl (and a good sport to let your mom post a picture)!
We love you;
Uncle Scott and Aunt Barbie

Carol said...

Wow Hannah, not fun is it? I am so sorry that happened...who should we blame, Isaiah or your Dad???! Hope your nose heals soon and does not get too bruised....right now it does not look that bad.

Love,
Aunt Carol

Martha said...

OUCH! You're still beautiful!