Wednesday, February 15, 2012

February Already?

This month is flying by. I've been fighting a sinus issue for two weeks and finally got meds yesterday! Feeling so much better already. Hate the advice of 'use a sinus rinse for a week and see if that helps.' Always ends up that I waste another day heading back to the doctor...

Quick update:

Charles had surgery on his left foot to remove an ingrown toenail on his big toe. Big toe on right foot next Thursday.

Me: had to return my teaching license to the State of New Jersey because they switched my first and last name. Now I am again waiting on the State of New Jersey. I have taken all the tests necessary to teach in VA. Sending everything in as soon as I get my scores to get the VA teaching license. Doing a lot of subbing.

Nick: Fairly successful winter track season. Made it as far as the district meet but didn't qualify for State in the mile. Staying active with boy scouts, youth group, and started piano lessons in his free time.

Maddie: Is getting her name out in the neighborhood as a babysitter. Has jobs tonight and Saturday which make her very happy. Semester grades were excellent.

Hannah: Had awesome semester grades. Has started piano lessons. Signed up for softball and pitching clinics which start soon. Also hoping to make the school softball team.

Isaiah: Two more wrestling meets left. Has had a great season. Signed up for baseball. Working hard on his science project to determine what yeast like to eat.

Whew!

1 comment:

Pastor Bob said...

Great post....but now it's April already!

Love, Mom