It is 1:00a.m.!! I can't sleep. I have a big weekend ahead. Charles' brother, Nathanael, comes for an overnight visit tomorrow (actually today...). Saturday Nick has a Cross Country meet (2 hours away). Saturday afternoon friends from Ft. Dix begin rolling in for our 2nd annual Army Ten Miler. Festivities will begin with a pasta feed at our place on Saturday evening for 17 people. Then off to the Pentagon at 5:30 a.m. Sunday morning for the race with 30,000 other runners!! Charles, Nick and I are all running. This is not a good time for insomnia to strike! I need my sleep. My lists are all made so there is nothing I need to remember keeping me awake...I'm not nervous about the race because I have stuck to my training schedule fairly well...ahhhh, yes! Maddie! Bless her heart. She brought me a gift this afternoon, something she bought just for me on her way out of school, a diet coke. It has been a long time since I've drank a diet coke. I thought drinking it at 3:30 this afternoon wouldn't be an issue. But now here I sit, buzzed on caffeine.
2 comments:
I feel for you! I cant drink caffeine and hope to sleep in the next 24 hours either. Hope you get a nap!
It is now Oct. 28 ... are you still awake??
Post a Comment