Saturday, October 23, 2010

Heading out to D.C.

It's finally here - the big weekend! The weather looks perfect. I feel pretty good, managed to keep away from injury and sickness. By golly I think I'm ready! If you want to look at info about the race the website is armytenmiler.com. I don't think they have a "chip tracker." With a chip tracker you could enter my race number and and it would show you on a route map as I passed certain points through out the race. But they don't have it so I will quit talking about it.

Here are a few pictures from last weekends Rusksack Run. Our two teams that ran.

This is the team I was on: My neighbor Lori is in red, my neighbor Becky in blue, Lori's friend Brian in black and of course me.


Coming across the finish!!



Nick is the photographer for this weekend. Hopefully he'll get some good shots. I think it will be easier to get shots of my running than I have getting photos of him in action! That's a whole nother blog that I need to do. Did you know that I live with the fastest freshman in Burlington County, NJ? It's official! I do!

No comments: