


It is a fabulous place.
They had so much to offer. We took advantage of the ice skating.




Ooops!
They had a warming room with free hot chocolate.
We also went snow shoeing with the resident naturalist who was fasinating! We saw a saw-whet owl which according to our naturalist is very rare to see. It was the second one he has ever seen in the 20 years he has been a naturalist. Sorry I didn't get a picture of it. You will have to google it on your own. It is one of the smallest owls. We hiked to some small waterfalls. The snow was still about two feet deep so snow shoes were needed.




You can see the falls behind Isaiah.
Chaplain Kirk and his wife Jo joined us on the hike. It was a great experience.

We also enjoyed some swimming.




Isn't he huge?? I call him Mr. Muscles.
We also played a lot of ping-pong, putt-putt golf, and shot some pool. This was all available in the basement of the lodge. It was a great get-away - however not very restful. I was exhausted when we got home!
No comments:
Post a Comment