I want to finish up with some pictures from our visit to MN of some good friends of ours from Forest Lake - the Gemuendens. We had supper together at Pizza Hut while we were in town over Thanksgiving. Bob and Carol have four girls the same ages as our four. Carol and I were destined to become friends as we often ran into each other at Scandia Elementary where our kids went to school together often being in the same classes together. I'm sure there were a few teachers who groaned, "I have a Causey and a Gemuenden again this year!"
Nick and Maddie G. have a friendly rivalry as to who is the tallest. I think when we squished Nick's hair down it was a tie. They also arm wrestle but that's another story for another day.

Maddie C. and Megan are quite a pair - inseparable! Megan had the advantage in this card game. Megan!

Hannah and Amanda are also special friends and enjoy each other's company. I think Amanda is drinking more milk than Hannah.

Isaiah and Katie have been competing losing their teeth. They are tied right now but I think Isaiah just mentioned he may have another loose one, Katie!

Shortly after we got back to NJ, Uncle Nathaneal came to visit. We had a little early birthday party for Uncle Than.
I know that there were many games played that weekend beside Risk such as Acquire, Masterpiece, and Lost Cities and football outside in the rain.
Everyone had a great time. We probably stayed up too late visiting but we sure enjoyed having Uncle Than around.
No comments:
Post a Comment