She got some great gifts - mostly clothes, but I think her favorite was going to the local animal shelter and adopting "Pip."
Nan is TEN!
2 weeks ago
She got some great gifts - mostly clothes, but I think her favorite was going to the local animal shelter and adopting "Pip."
4 comments:
What a cute kitten!! And such a beautiful young lady! Pip is a great name - how did you think of that?
Love you all,
Grandma N.
Happy Birthday, Hannah!!! The kitty is so cute and the cake looks really yummy.
Lauri - Thanks for the blog. We miss you guys, but pray that you are settling in and starting to feel at home in Jersey.
Hey Lauri, I'm keeping track of you guys! Love the blog. Too bad Hanna doesn't look anything like her father! What a sweetie. Hope all are doing well. Surely Pip will help everyone adjust.
Love you guys.
Aunt Sharon
Hi Grandma,
I was thinking of Lord of the Rings, the hobbits and I was thinking of Pippin and I shortened it to Pip.
Hannah
Hi Heather,
Thanks. You would like Pip. The "H" cake was great!
Hannah
Post a Comment